Are you a natural leader? Can you see a complex infrastructure project all the way to completion? Do you share our mission to build a sustainable energy future for Hawaii? If so, join the REC Solar team in Honolulu as a Project Administrator!
ABOUT REC SOLAR
REC Solar was ranked as one of Hawaii's leading commercial solar providers in 2014 and 2015 by PBN Research. We also rank in the top five solar companies for job growth and kilowatts installed on the islands.
Our mission is to provide Hawaii businesses with renewable energy while reducing their power bills and increasing sustainability. Our projects contribute more than 70MW of clean energy to Hawaii’s grid, and we have helped more than 60 businesses throughout the islands go solar, including Dole Plantation, Safeway, Longs, Turtle Bay Resort, Tony Autoplex, and more!
WHY WORK WITH US?
Our employees are innovative, proactive, collaborative, and empowered. They deliver market-leading solutions to bring lasting value to our customers, and they leverage their experience to provide exception service and achieve key results. Additional benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401K with 4% company match
• Employee referral and project referral bonus programs
• Paid vacation, sick time, jury duty, bereavement
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Administrator reports to the Sr. Project Manager, and is responsible for supporting the Project Management team in the successful implementation of mid-to-large-scale solar projects. Duties of the Project Administrator include; preparation of subcontractor documents, administration of project documents, assisting in weekly/monthly project reporting including; budgets, project status, weekly meeting minutes, REC and subcontractor invoices, close-out documents, and the maintenance of; logs, spreadsheets, and records thereof. This position will also help with other tasks as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Effective communication skills across all levels and departments of the organization, customers, vendors and subcontractors
• Ability to work well under pressure, and to work independent of direct supervision
• Be able to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization
• Detail-oriented with the ability to understand key business concepts
• Good analytical and structured problem-solving skills
• Possess a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly to rapidly evolving business processes
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) and QuickBooks
• Valid state Driver’s license with clean MVR
• Must have clean background check and drug test
• Some college or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
• A background in project administration, project management or construction management
To apply online, please fill out the form below: