Are you a hard-working, safety-minded professional? Do you pride yourself on getting the job done right the first time? Do you share our mission to build a sustainable energy future for Hawaii? If so, join the REC Solar team in Honolulu as a Licensed Electrician!
ABOUT REC SOLAR
REC Solar was ranked as one of Hawaii's leading commercial solar providers in 2014 and 2015 by PBN Research. We also rank in the top five solar companies for job growth and kilowatts installed on the islands.
Our mission is to provide Hawaii businesses with renewable energy while reducing their power bills and increasing sustainability. Our projects contribute more than 70MW of clean energy to Hawaii’s grid, and we have helped more than 60 businesses throughout the islands go solar, including Dole Plantation, Safeway, Longs, Turtle Bay Resort, Tony Autoplex, and more!
WHY WORK WITH US?
Our employees are innovative, proactive, collaborative, and empowered. They deliver market-leading solutions to bring lasting value to our customers, and they leverage their experience to provide exception service and achieve key results. Additional benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401K with 4% company match
• Employee referral and project referral bonus programs
• Paid vacation, sick time, jury duty, bereavement
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Licensed Electrician reports to the Construction Manager or Construction Superintendent and is responsible for installing all electrical portions of commercial solar electric installations in a safe, high quality, and efficient installation manner.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• You must have a current Electrical Journeyman certification/license in the state of Hawaii
• Knowledge of electrical and general construction, as well as NEC codes
• Maintain a high attention to detail and quality
• Professional and communicative work manner
• Physically able to perform all tasks related to installation
• Working knowledge of electrical calculations (NEC: de-rates, wire sizing, conduit/box fill, etc.)
• Valid state Driver’s license with clean MVR
• Must have clean background check and drug test
• 4+ years of commercial electrical experience
• Willingness to obtain licenses in other states
• Exposure to mechanical, electrical and/or other hazards
• Working knowledge of solar electric systems (including installation of conduit racking, wiring systems, electrical equipment, etc.)
To apply online, please fill out the form below: