INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
Are you an excellent communicator who thrives on building relationships? Are you a highly-motivated self-starter who is passionate about solar? Do you share our mission to build a sustainable energy future for Hawaii? If so, join the REC Solar team in Honolulu as an Inside Sales Associate!
ABOUT REC SOLAR
REC Solar was ranked as one of Hawaii's leading commercial solar providers in 2014 and 2015 by PBN Research. We also rank in the top five solar companies for job growth and kilowatts installed on the islands.
Our mission is to provide Hawaii businesses with renewable energy while reducing their power bills and increasing sustainability. Our projects contribute more than 70MW of clean energy to Hawaii’s grid, and we have helped more than 60 businesses throughout the islands go solar, including Dole Plantation, Safeway, Longs, Turtle Bay Resort, Tony Autoplex, and more!
WHY WORK WITH US?
Our employees are innovative, proactive, collaborative, and empowered. They deliver market-leading solutions to bring lasting value to our customers, and they leverage their experience to provide exception service and achieve key results. Additional benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401K with 4% company match
• Employee referral and project referral bonus programs
• Paid vacation, sick time, jury duty, bereavement
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Inside Sales Associate reports to the Director of Business Operations, and is responsible for supporting Outside Sales consultants by generating leads via industry research, outbound calls, emails, and networking. The Sales team will depend on the Inside Sales Associate to manage a high volume of inbound leads in a CRM system, cultivate prospects, and qualify leads for outside sales. The Inside Sales Associate will act as point-of-contact with potential customers to move prospects through sales channels. The Inside Sales Associate may also assist with various other duties related to selling and executing commercial solar projects, including generating internal or external deliverables, using advanced technology to determine site suitability, supporting the lead review process, attending customer meetings, and maintaining Proposal Library.
The ideal candidate is passionate and personable, with the ability to work both independently and with the Sales team. We are seeking a highly-motivated team player who is serious about their career growth – a successful Inside Sales Associate with a proven track record may have the opportunity to move to Outside Sales.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required
• A minimum of 2+ years of sales experience
• Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, with strong project management, organizational and coordination skills
• Ability to strategize, research, and compile necessary data
• Entrepreneurial nature with the willingness and ability to sell an environmentally-positive and sustainable product
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic and ambition to succeed.
• Ability to learn the complex technical and financial attributes of solar electric systems
• Ability to effectively educate the public about the benefits of solar electricity and REC Solar
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in using a CRM system to track sales leads
• Valid state Driver’s license with clean MVR and driving record
• Must have clean background check and drug test
• Four-year college degree
• Background in solar/renewable energy
• Experience with SalesForce, MS Project and design software
• Experience in construction, design, or an engineering-related industry
To apply online, please fill out the form below: