Your organization, powered by the sun.
We plan and install it anywhere in the nation—your agency or organization reaps the rewards.
Manufacturers Rely on REC Solar
REC Solar knows manufacturing. Leading brands like Nestle, Harris Freeman, IDEC, Allwire, and BK Lighting chose REC Solar for our expertise in energy rate tariffs and modeling and for our exceptional safety practices and experience with high-voltage engineering and design.
Manufacturers, particularly consumer product good (CPG) manufacturers, recognize the benefits that solar can bring financially and in the impression it leaves in the eyes of its customers. We help manufacturers lower their energy operating costs, while delivering an attractive ROI that leverages rebates and tax incentives for investment in new plant and equipment. REC Solar nets out the balance for your operations and presents findings your CFO and executives will understand.
Why Our Experience Matters
Manufacturers trust REC Solar to reap solar energy’s many benefits because:
- We maximize ROI, especially on multi-plant, multi-region rollouts. REC Solar understands complex energy rate tariffs from one utility to the next and building codes from one municipality to the next throughout the U.S. With hundreds of solar professionals we can scale projects to meet the needs of national brands, on time, in budget. And we have experience with nearly every type of solution needed to adapt to various building roof sizes, shapes and locations.
- We net out the savings for all your options. In some areas, solar offers paybacks of less than a year where financing and certain incentives are available. Even without financing, paybacks of less than five years are possible. We analyze all the options available to your business, help you choose the best design and products available, and summarize the options using terms your CFO and other executive s will understand.
- We make it easy to turn your available space into a financial asset. REC Solar’s experience installing thousands of systems nationwide provides you with the confidence and assurance you need to turn your roof, land, or parking lot into a productive asset that lowers your operating costs and improves your bottom line.
- REC Solar knows safety. Manufacturers rely on REC Solar to perform up the very highest levels of safety in the industry including adherence with NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®. Every REC Solar project utilizes standard commercial construction reference guidelines, site-specific safety plans identifying all hazards and related mitigation measures. Employees receive site-specific training, managed by journeyman electricians. We deliver ”safe solar” you can count on.
Some key reasons our manufacturing customers chose solar and REC Solar:
- REC Solar is proven with over a decade of experience in solar installations nationwide
- Expert advice in evaluating financing and incentives options
- Can be financed with minimal or no upfront investment in many cases
- Full-maintenance and monitoring services
- Turns roof space into a productive asset that generates operating savings
- Is available nearly everywhere
- Is modular – sizes vary to fit individual stores or plants
- Is noise free
- Has few or no moving parts for low maintenance
- Has a 30-year lifespan or more
- Emits no pollution - 100% clean electricity
- Impacts consumer buying decisions
- Is installed quickly
- Positive impact on the brand – we know how to get the word out with attention-grabbing PR
- REC Solar makes it easy!